Rocky Mountain III Cabin
Rocky Mountain III Modular Cabin
The Rocky Mountain III Cabin features a porch along the whole front side. This compact 3 bedroom Cabin plan gives you 1148 sq feet of living space plus a large front porch for a total footprint of 1538 sq feet. With this plan you get 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms. The master bath has a tub / shower combo and a walk-in closet. The whole house is cathedral to give a spacious feel. The Rocky Mtn III has the wooden paneling throughout with vinyl plank floor with beautiful Amish handcrafted cabinets to set off twin modular cabin. Included is a mini split system with 4 individual controlled heads which allows everyone to be in their own comfort zone.
Standard Options Include:
- 1×8 LP lap siding
- Full length front porch w/ 4×4 square railing and posts
- Insulated vinyl clay or white windows
- Fiberglass insulation in walls, Foam and fiberglass in ceiling and either foam or fiberglass under floor
- Fiberglass doors – Full Glass, 9 lite or solid 6 panel available
- 40 year warranty metal roof
- 1×8” tongue & groove white pine interior siding
- 1×4 pine trim for windows & doors
- Starburst ceiling braces
- Exterior siding is painted with (2) coats of Sherwin Williams paint.
- Interior Sprayed with a clear coat sealer to protect/ seal the walls.
- Installed on your prepared site. (Crawl space drawing available on request.)
Additional Options Available Include:
- Kiln dried white pine T&G Log Siding (all spliced are sealed with energy seal)
- Vinyl Log Siding
- Crawl space or footings (if within our mileage radius)
- Additional windows & custom sizes
- 2×6 exterior framing
- Composite decking on porch deck
- Round log porch railing
All cabins are built to order. Cabins on our lot are for display only.
What Our Customers are Saying
“Hilltop Structures is a great company to work with. You will not find a more attractive, quality structure for the price– we looked! They are kind and courteous, and very efficient. We couldn’t be happier with our experience. They were very helpful in the design process, were timely during construction, and were meticulous about the delivery– the building was set perfectly straight and level! We continually get compliments on our building, and are hoping to order another one for our property. Take a drive to Cumberland Furnace and see for yourself. Don’t go with anyone else!” – Jenny Casey, Hendersonville, Tennessee
“Dave, we are fully satisfied with the Pioneer Cottage and garden cabin you built for us. The quality at the suitable price and the terms of delivery met our needs completely. We regret not having ordered the interior finishing as we had planned before you delivered the buildings, but we did not know about how thoroughly you worked at that time.Now we trust your company and if we need anything else, we’ll ask you and highly recommend you to our friends. We especially liked the timely communication with you. If you can provide any service and or re-stain or any other necessary maintenance services of the buildings, please tell us and we’ll be glad to hire you to do all of that.” – Kosta