Have you dreamed of owning a cabin on a lake or in your favorite wooded oasis? Over the years we have received many requests for a larger cabin. We are happy to introduce our new double wide cabin! Whether you are looking for your dream home or retirement home, our double wide cabin provides a spacious retreat. With over 1200 plus sq ft of living space and various options and amenities available, you are sure to feel at home.
Standard Options Include:
- 2x8 floor joist 16” OC
- 16” Studs OC
- ¾” T&G Advantec flooring
- 2x8 rafters 16” OC
- Large LVL beams at peak (2 Total)
- Kiln Dried white pine T&G Log Siding (not the cheaper yellow pine lap siding which is face nailed, that some of our competitors use)
- (Rustic board & batten siding available)
- 4 insulated windows
- 2 fiberglass doors
- 40 yr. Metal roof
- 7/16” osb roof sheathing
- 1 coat of Haleys log home stain with a clear coat sealer sprayed on to protect your Log Cabin
- Delivered and leveled on your prepared site.
Additional Options Available Include:
- 2x10 floor joist 16” OC
- House wrap
- Joist hangers
- Crawl space or footings
- Interior kit for those who are out of our mileage radius
- Complete interior paneling, trim, insulated, laminate flooring, rustic cabinets (turn key if with in our mileage radius)
- Additional windows & Custom sizes
- 2x6 exterior framing
- Full 6’ Porch with exposed 4x4 beams and railing along the whole of Cabin
Our double wide cabins are uniquely designed with you in mind. Don’t settle for a inferior cabin, make sure you are getting the quality you deserve. Call us or come visit us to see for yourself what a difference the high quality features can make in your Cabin! Call us at 615-789-0062 or visit Hilltop Structures to create your custom double wide cabin today!
We have various financing options available and Luke our Sales person and office Manager will be happy to discuss the various options with you.
Our cabins are built and delivered almost anywhere. We make every effort to meet all codes in your specific county, but please discuss all requirements with our sales department before making a purchase. Our cabins are delivered with the exterior only finished. Once the electrical, plumbing and insulation have been completed, we will come back to install the T&G paneling if you are within our mileage radius.