- Treated skids
- 7 ½’ sidewalls with cathedral design
- 2x6 PT joists standard (2x8 or 2x10 also available if required)
- 3/4” tongue and groove osb, plywood on floor
- 2x4 studs 16” OC with 7/16” osb sheathing with kiln dried white pine log siding. 30’ or smaller get metal T bracing and house wrap. Siding end joints are sealed with Perma Chink energy seal and fastened with ring shanked galvanized nails in the tongue area so that no nails are showing on the siding
- 2x6 trusses with metal truss clips on all 16’wide. Smaller cabins have 2x4 trusses
- Treated 5/4 deck boards on porch
- Solid OSB sheeting on roof (plywood on porch) with 15# felt paper & 40 yr 29 gauge metal roof
- Perma Chink Ultra 7 stain and gloss clear coat
- 1 solid fiberglass door painted to match roof (unless requested otherwise)
- 2-30x36 insulated windows are included, but we can add as many as you like. We recommend using 3x5 Egress windows in all bedroom areas.
- Optional siding options
- Rustic board & batten
- LP 1x8 Lap siding
- LP Smart Panel
Our cabins are built and delivered almost anywhere. We make every effort to meet all codes in your specific county, but please discuss all requirements with our sales department before making a purchase. Our cabins are delivered with the exterior only finished. Once the electrical, plumbing and insulation have been completed, we will come back to install the T&G paneling if you are within our mileage radius.