First Federal Bank (cabins)
- If the building is over $40,000, First Federal Bank will finance the cabin like a traditional home mortgage with closing costs.
- If the building is under $40,000, it will just be a bank loan with no closing costs.
- 640 Credit Score or greater is required.
- For more information and details, contact:
First Federal Bank
Citizens State Bank (secondary homes & out buildings)
- Installment financing for a secondary home or out buildings.
- Available up to $25,000.
- Minimum credit score is 630 or above.
- Must make at least $2,000 per month gross income before taxes.
- Must own the land where the building is going.
Light Stream (tiny homes)
- Fixed-interest rates.
- Loan amounts ranging from $5,000 to $100,000.
- Unsecured, with no liens or collateral requirements.
- No fees, down payment requirements, or prepayment penalties
- Apply online and receive a quick response during business hours
- Apply Here!
Rent To Own (out buildings & cabin shells)
- Available for buildings priced up to $15,000
- No credit check required
- Security deposit required
- 36, 48, and 60 month terms available depending on the size of the building
- 1st month’s rent due on the day of delivery