Factory Built Country Cabin
Our Country Cabin features a porch on the gable end, which allows you to enter in the porch at the end of the cabin. This layout allows for a larger kitchen/living area because this cabin has only one bedroom and one bath, but there is room for a hide a bed or futon in the living room. These cabins are great for weekend getaways, hunting camps, workshops, studios or small offices, lake houses and more.
Standard Options Include:
- Kiln dried white pine T&G Log Siding (all spliced are sealed with energy seal)
- Rustic board & batten & 1×8 LP lap siding
- Insulated windows (vinyl clay or bronze alum available)
- Fiberglass doors either 9 light or solid 6 panel (more options available upon request)
- 40 yr. metal roof (ask about our new wave panel)
- Sealed with Perma Chink Ultra 7, stained with a clear coat sealer sprayed on to protect your interior walls.
- Delivered and installed on your prepared site. Crawl space drawing available on request
Additional Options Available Include:
- *R-13 insulation for walls only (in the ceiling we highly recommend using 5” of open cell foam)
- *1×4 pine trim for windows & doors
- *1×8” tongue & groove white pine interior siding
- *1 starburst ceiling brace
- *Thermal 3Ht All Weather Shield insulation under floor
- 1×8 L.P. Lap Siding
- Crawl space or footings
- Additional windows & custom sizes
- 2×6 exterior framing
- Front porch with exposed beams and 4×4 square or round log railing
* Applicable on Option 2
*Interior Package (in kit form)
With our all new program you can now get a complete brand-new turnkey option in a modular cabin. With this option, the Country Cabin comes complete with electrical, plumbing, cabinets, floor coverings and is move in ready. (hook ups and HVAC are not included) Speak to one of our office staff and they will help you design the interior that is right for you. These modular cabins are approved and will meet all Tennessee State codes.
For the Do-It-Yourself customer, this package will come as an exterior shell package that our team will install on your prepared foundation or footers. You are responsible for the installation of the electrical, plumbing, insulation & HVAC. Once all have been completed and your cabin has passed all inspections, our finish team will come back and install the interior wood paneling, all interior doors and trim, spray the interior with a clear sealer and install cabinets and laminate flooring. With this option you can do as much or as little of the interior as you like.
All cabins are built to order. Cabins on our lot are for display only.
What Our Customers are Saying…
“The cabin is great! It was just what we were looking for and at a very reasonable cost. Delivery was on time and exactly where we wanted it. Couldn’t have asked for better service. Thanks again!” – Richard Frazier, Cunningham, TN
“My wife and I love our cabin. It is very cozy and will be our home very soon. Very sound structure and wonderful people to deal with. I will buy from Hill Top Structures again.” – Thomas Gurley, Charlotte, Tennessee
“Dave, just wanted to touch base and say thanks for the chance I had to work with y’all on the cabin. Everything went well in the construction process and my renter moved in last Sunday. All I lack is hooking up ice maker line and doing tin under pinning. We did plumbing , electrical, insulation, boards, cabinets, appliances, etc. and I loved working with the white pine tongue and groove. I will be sending pictures soon. Thanks so much to everyone at hilltop structures. I also am considering setting up a few more of these in the future as rentals again and will look forward to working with y’all and your products. Awesome job! Thank You!” – Paul & Megan, Lawrenceburg, TN